Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Making the US mail great again

 

A gift Maxine ordered for me from Kohl's arrived in Indianapolis on Dec. 14th, was "in transit to the next facility" on the 18th, only to leave Indianapolis on the 28th, perhaps (dare I hope?) on its way to Willoughby, Ohio. Where has it been "in transit to" all that time? And if it has to go through the Cleveland Post Office (which I think it will), what hope is there for it?

Today's Plain Dealer reports that small businesses, already struggling, are being hounded for refunds for orders the Post Office failed to deliver for them. Have a heart, folks; it's probably not their fault, and they need your patience and understanding.


This is a huge issue, far beyond my late gift. This mess could have been predicted months ago. What planning did postal officials do to prepare for it? Who is running to Postal Service...oh, I think I know.


Just makin' the Post Office great again, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment